Bad Sulza is a state-recognized saltwater spa and charges a spa fee, which you pay directly to your landlord in addition to the accommodation price. Your landlord will give you your spa and guest card, with which you can receive numerous discounts or attend events completely free of charge.
The spa fee paid by you will be forwarded directly to the town of Bad Sulza. As a guest, you make an important contribution to the preservation and maintenance of Bad Sulza’s spa and park facilities, the “Louise” graduation house, the hiking trails, the tourist information center and much more.
By the way: With the spa fee paid in Bad Sulza, you also receive numerous discounts and offers in the towns of our spa triangle Naumburg, Freyburg, Bad Bibra and Bad Kösen. You can find information on the discounts available in the towns here.
These are some of the benefits:
- Visit to the “Louise” graduation house including atomizer and inhalation hall: you save € 1.00
- Use of the city and spa library: you save at least € 2.00
- Visit Toskana Therme: you save € 0.50 on the admission price
- Visit Goethe Garden House 2: you save 10% on the admission price
- Visit to the Saline and Local History Museum: you save € 1.00
- Visit to the drinking hall with tasting of Bad Sulza brine: free of charge
- Visit to spa concerts: free of charge
- Participation in the Sunday hike: free of charge
- Guided tour of Naumburg Cathedral: you save € 1.00
- Visit Käthe Kruse doll exhibition and Romanesque House Bad Kösen: you save € 1.00
- Guided tour of the Freyburg Winegrowers’ Association: free of charge
- Guided tour of Neuenburg Castle: you save € 0.50